Quick manicure (minimalism)
Minimalism is the ability to convey the main idea of nail art in a limited space. In one case, this is done modestly, in the other, it involves the use of artistic talent. This is a design with certain emotions and reproduction!
Did anyone else 10 years ago imagine that ordinary geometric shapes and lines would become a global trend? Of course not. But fashion is a capricious and changeable lady, she replaces frills with realistic simplicity, without thinking about what will happen next.
Why do you need a manicure in the style of "minimalism"
- You want to "rest" from the complex elements and ornaments reproduced on the nails. And this is quite clear on the example of clothes: a business woman puts on a suit, high-heeled shoes during the working period of the week, and on weekends she prefers to dress in casual, a silk dressing gown or negligee (if she does not plan to leave the house).
- Can't or don't want to grow long nails, choosing comfort over claws. The configuration of the nail plates does not matter: for any kind it is easy to choose the right pattern, come up with it on the go.
- I would like to see the applied lines, triangles, rhombuses, sectors. Yes, we girls are fickle. Yesterday we made voluminous drawings, and today we are ready to choose the simplicity and conciseness of execution.
What are the rules for creating a minimalist manicure
- In color combinations, only 2-3 shades are used. In the course of the classic scale, shades of beige, dark tones, light dominants. If you really want a bright dot or line, place them on a white base, which will slightly “muffle” the additional accent. The choice in favor of dark excludes any mother-of-pearl in the composition of the varnish. But gold, bronze and silver are welcome.
- The color of the base is combined with clothes, shoes, hair or a handbag. Combinations should look harmonious, without unnecessary variegation and extreme.
- Is it difficult to do without flowers-petals? They are acceptable, but on 1-2 fingers.
- The drawings are dominated by straight or curved lines, the plot is simple and clear. There are no restrictions for the geometric layout, place the image, dots, individual mini-drawings vertically, horizontally, at an angle.
- Negative Space (for some reason it translates as "naked manicure") is also welcome. It is one of the techniques in which not the entire part of the bed is painted with varnish, but only some part. this is done in two ways:
initially, the nail is stained with a transparent tone, and stripes, corners and other elements are subsequently applied over it;
the part of the surface that you want to leave as is is sealed with a special tape, which is removed after the decorative coating dries.
- Another artistic modulation is the Deep Design technique. It implies a stencil transfer of a pattern with a lack of color, but at the same time the main tone covers the priority part of the nail. The peculiarity of the style lies in the visual veil-morgana - the illusion of volume. It is necessary to glue the stencil part on the treated nail, circle the contours with a contrasting varnish, painting over the open part of the nail. After the coating dries, the pattern is removed and a transparent, fixing composition is applied over the entire nail. Each product is dried in an LED lamp, as it is a priority to use shellacs.
- Do not forget about the bright colors of spring and summer. Orange always brings positivity with its presence. Remember how happy you are when you buy oranges in winter, you start taking off warm clothes as soon as the sun actively warms the earth. Burning brunettes, strewn with freckles, love this color very much. Here is one option for the unobtrusive use of yellow-orange tones.
- The combination of a muted blue tone with a high-quality color imitation of gold in the form of ordinary dots looks very gentle. Manicure will be chosen by dreamy girls who prefer not jewelry, but real jewelry. This type of minimalism will successfully emphasize a thin ring, chain, brooch with gold threads.
What will you choose
Straight lines represent openness, craving for new and creative knowledge. For such a person, everything is calculated and “sorted out”, and all sorts of surprises are knocked out of the usual way of life for a while.
Wavy lines reveal spoiledness, inconstancy in decisions and capriciousness of nature. Frequent mood swings tire the lady herself, but this is her natural trait, which is difficult to cope with.
The circle expresses the mystery, mystery inherent in a woman. She may know a lot, or vice versa - be unaware of events, but with her whole appearance she expresses a certain secrecy, a hidden secret.
Whatever group you consider yourself to be, try what a “minimalism” manicure is. It will open up new facets of nail art for you and give you complete freedom of self-expression.